Cleans the induction system through the air intake or through a vacuum line
Pressurized Induction Tool
Part # 201145
Features and Benefits
- Can be used to clean induction system through the air intake or through a vacuum line
- Tool comes complete with S-tool and vacuum line attachment
- Easy to read gauge for accurate pressure settings
- Sight glass allows the Technician to monitor chemical level – no guessing when the service is complete
- Schrader valve on gauge assembly allows for simple, safe depressurization of the system when the service is complete
Direct Injection Engines are particularly susceptible to carbon build up on the backs of the intake valves. These valves are not cleaned during a conventional fuel system service and require a separate cleaning through the induction system. As more and more vehicles are made with Direct Injection Engines, there is a greater need to service the Intake Valves separately from a conventional Fuel System Cleaning.
The TerraClean Pressurized Induction Tool helps you perform an effective induction service on Direct or Conventional Fuel Injected Engines. After filling the tool’s cylinder with TerraClean Intake Valve and Deposit Cleaner 201230, it is pressurized using shop air. The S-Tool is placed inside the intake past the Mass Air Flow Sensor and a fine spray of cleaner is introduced into the system. The intake valve deposit cleaner is sprayed on to the valves, ensuring that they are cleaned of hard carbon deposits that negatively impact effective combustion. Alternatively, using the Vacuum line attachment, the tool can be connected through a vacuum line, allowing for a faster introduction of the chemical into the air intake.